~*~*~*~ NOTE~*~*~*~

I am currently in the process of changing my new tutorials over to this blog. Please be patient with me while I do this process.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bad Girl Tutorial and Free Template

Well I have decided to take my try at making tagback templates. So below is a tutorial I did with my first tagback template I have made. I hope you all like it.

No scraps where used in the making of this tutorial.

Items needed:
* Tube of choice, I chose two tubes by Keith Garvey called Powder Blue and Naughty Girl.
* Tagback template of choice
* Working knowledge of PSP.

I chose a tube by Keith Garvey named Powder Blue. You can purchase it at My PSP Tubes. If you use the search feature here is her tube number psp15198(Powder Blue) psp12427(Naughty Girl).

Tagback can be found here.

Open tagback in PSP and on your keyboard push SHIFT and D at the same time. This will give you a duplicate image. Close out the original PSD template, your duplicate is now called your Working Image.

You will notice that there are three layers to the circles and Squares. This tutorial is very simple, you'll notice that the template is already precolored. You'll also notice that there is another set of circles to this template than what is showing in the tutorial.
Go ahead and find all the layers that are green and mark them out ( click the eye ).

Take the tube of choice and open it in PSP. Copy it and paste it as a new layer on your Working Image. Duplicate this layer. Close off the top copy, the other tube layer move down and adjust it how you want it to be placed in the smaller circle. Select Bottom Circle 2 in the layer pallete. Use your magic wand to select the circle, go to selections, invert. Select your active tube layer and you will now need your eraser tool and you will use this to erase the extra of the tube that you don't want to see outside the circle. However much you erase depends on how you want your image to turn out.
Select None.
Use drop shadow of choice and lower the opacity of the tube. I lowered the opacity on mine to 40 percent.

Now open your next tube and copy and paste it into PSP and arrange it over the upper squares. Repeat the same actions for this tube as you did for the previous tube. Yon can arrange this same girl in the lower square area as well.

Once you have the extra tubes arranged, drop shadowed, and opacity set how you want to then go back to the first tube that you closed off and make it active again. Arrange it how you want it and give it a very subtle drop shadow.

Place your copyrights and license number on the image and then write your name on the tag with your font of choice. Font use on this tag is Passions Conflict.

I hope you enjoy this tutorial and the tagback template.

Tut written on March 27, 2010 by me. Any similarity to any other tutorial is a mere coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment